Top 10 Reasons for Dry Ice Blasting
Top 10 Reasons Dry Ice Blasting is superior
1. Superior clean: fewer cleaning cycles = less downtime.
2. Machines can be cleaned in place: dry ice blasting is a dry process and requires no disassemble/reassemlby which means much less downtime.
3. Quicker clean: less resource = more runtime = more profits.
4. Non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive: dry ice blasting won't damage most substrates and can be used safely on electrical componenets.
5. No secondary waste clean up: this not only saves additional cleanup labor and expense, but also means temporary containment areas can possibly be reused - an additional cost saving.
6. Can get into tight spaces that many other methods can not.
7. Environmentally friendly: meets USDA, FDA and EPA guidelines.
8. Operator safety: no exposure to chemicals or grit media.
9. Operator efficiency: not as labor intensive as traditional cleaning methods.
10. Clean enough for the food industry, strong enough for everything else.
Dry ice blasting is an environmentally-, employee- and equipment-friendly alternative to most conventional surface preparation and cleaning methods.
Compare your current cleaning process to the dry ice blast cleaning process and see how Cold Jet can add value to your business through improved productivity, reduced waste and lower costs.