Displaying items by tag: Marine Cleaning Products
Top 10 Reasons Dry Ice Blasting is superior
1. Superior clean: fewer cleaning cycles = less downtime.
2. Machines can be cleaned in place: dry ice blasting is a dry process and requires no disassemble/reassemlby which means much less downtime.
3. Quicker clean: less resource = more runtime = more profits.
4. Non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive: dry ice blasting won't damage most substrates and can be used safely on electrical componenets.
5. No secondary waste clean up: this not only saves additional cleanup labor and expense, but also means temporary containment areas can possibly be reused - an additional cost saving.
6. Can get into tight spaces that many other methods can not.
7. Environmentally friendly: meets USDA, FDA and EPA guidelines.
8. Operator safety: no exposure to chemicals or grit media.
9. Operator efficiency: not as labor intensive as traditional cleaning methods.
10. Clean enough for the food industry, strong enough for everything else.
Dry ice blasting is an environmentally-, employee- and equipment-friendly alternative to most conventional surface preparation and cleaning methods.
Compare your current cleaning process to the dry ice blast cleaning process and see how Cold Jet can add value to your business through improved productivity, reduced waste and lower costs.
WORX All-Natural Hand Cleaner is the original environmentally-certified industrial hand cleaner, and it remains an industry leader due to its superior cleaning power, safety on hands and on the environment, and superior value when compared against other products. Powerful cleaning. SkinProtect Technology to keep your hands healthy and soft. Environmental responsibility. Plus, our customers save up to 40% per year on their hand cleaner expenses.
We have packages:
• 30 grams
• 184 grams
Eco Industry Cleaning Products S.L. was founded in Spain in 2002. We supply private, marine and industrial customers economic and safe cleaning solutions. Simple Green is a biodegradable cleaner and degreaser that is very effective.
Highly concentrated, ph neutral, non corrosive, non abrasive, non ionic and non flammable. A very versatile and safe alternative to dangerous cleaning agents and solvents that works. We strive for fast delivery and fair prices.
We offer two services for cleaning. Dry ice blasting and the use of ecological cleaners . We provide these services to the private, marine and industrial sectors for cleaning and degreasing almost any surface with care and no abrasion. Dry ice blasting is perfect where it is impossible or problematic to use water or traditional cleaners. Our effective ecological liquid cleaners will clean & degrease most surfaces.
Suggested applications for Co2 Blasting and our Non Toxic degreasers include: Engine rooms, warehouse flooring, wooden surfaces, decks, terraces, electrical panels and connections, printing presses, aircraft wheel wells, metal parts, machinery, surfaces prior to painting and many more industrial and domestic applications.