Displaying items by tag: Eco Industry Supply
• Each Versatile is 300mm x 300mm
• Each straight edge is 53mm x 300mm
• Each edge with corner is 53mm x 350mm
• Physical Properties: Material: Oxy-B1ä Vinyl / Weight 14.5oz / 12” x 12” x 9/16” /tile
• Additives: Oxy-B1 (fungus inhibitor) Ultra violet stabilisers
• Tensile strength: 2750PSI (ASTM D 412)
• Elongation: 348%
• Weather Resistance: 96% retention of Elongation, 107% retention of 100% Modulus, 98% retention of tensile strength, 99% retention of colour (Weatherometer @ 720 hours)
• Temperature Range: Designed for continuous use in environments from -30°F (-34°C) and not to exceed 167°F (75°C)
• Chemical Resistance: Resistant at ambient temperature to inorganic acids, oils, grease, detergents, brine and organic solvents except Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Tetra Hydro Furah, Dmethyl Formamide, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Phosphate Ester. Versatile will withstand <50% Nitric Acid concentration, Dielectric strength: 500 volts/MIL (ASTM D 149) (non-conductive)
• Insulation resistance: 1000 Megaohms/1000ft. (ULS 82-106) Volume
• Resistivity: 1x10” ohn-cm (ASTM257057T)
• Flammability: Flame resistant, passed vertical flame test UL 94V-0
• Versatile won’t splinter, crack, warp or discolour.
• It holds up under extremes of cold and heat (-30F (-34°C) To 167F (75°C) and is treated with an ultraviolet light protectant.
• Versatile had high tensile strength (2750 PSI) and great resistance to weather.
• At ambient temperatures, Versatile is resistant to inorganic acids, oils, grease, detergents, brine and most organic solvents.
• Versatile provides a soft step by flexing gently and cushions footsteps and knees. The pliable vinyl provides protection against breakage of items that would shatter if dropped on a concrete surface.
• Each tile comes packed with Oxy-B1 an EPA registered fungicide, so odours, mould and mildew don’t stand a chance.
• Versatile cleans up easily with water and continues to kill unwanted and dangerous germs 24 hours a day.
Effectiveness, absorption, strength, are the virtues that define our cotton cleaning & polishing cloths. Articles of high quality which guarantee the absence of waste.
T-Shirts Description: 98% Cotton 2% Other Fibers. Mechanics Worhshop-Painters, Yachts & Superyachts
Tablecloths Description: 75% Cotton 25% Other Fibers. Mechanics Worhshop, Yachts & Superyachts
Sheets Decsription: Washed & Sterilized. 100% Cotton. Does Not Leave Lint. Aviation, Industrial, Painters, Yachts & Superyachts.
PRODUCT / PACKS
The material comes from recycled t-shirts, sheets and tablecloths.
• Pack 1 kilo - White
• Pack 5 kilos - White
• Quality Simple Green Micro Fiber Cloths (39 cm x 40 cm) / Each
This revolutionary new product fits together like’ Lego’ and can be supplied with matching edges and corners. It can be cut with a Stanley knife to allow a perfect fit.
It is perfect for wet areas as it is non slip and hygenic. The blue and yellow versions contain a fungicide that help stop mould and growth. It can be cleaned with a hosepipe or pressure washer.
We always have in stock: Black, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White!
UP TO 300 COLORS > The Anti Slip Tiles is manufactured in 16 colors. However, if the client requests it, these tiles could be customized by choosing from a range of 300 colors.
Eco Industry Cleaning Products S.L. was founded in Mallorca, Spain in 2002.
We supply private, marine and industrial customers a range of useful cleaning products that are safe for the user, safe for the surface, and safe for the environment. We strive for fast delivery and fair prices.
We offer two services for cleaning. Dry ice blasting and the use of ecological cleaners . We provide these services to the private, marine and industrial sectors for cleaning and degreasing almost any surface with care and no abrasion. Dry ice blasting is perfect where it is impossible or problematic to use water or traditional cleaners. Our effective ecological liquid cleaners will clean & degrease most surfaces.
Suggested applications for Co2 Blasting and our Non Toxic degreasers include: Engine rooms, warehouse flooring, wooden surfaces, decks, terraces, electrical panels and connections, printing presses, aircraft wheel wells, metal parts, machinery, surfaces prior to painting and many more industrial and domestic applications.