Displaying items by tag: Industrial Cleaning Applications
With so much savings and efficiency built in, it's no surprise Cold Jet has teamed with industry leaders as diverse as Aerospace and Automotive to Food Service and Utilities.
Many companies have requested that all of their locations worldwide use Cold Jet dry ice blasting due to the benefits they have realized.
• Contract Cleaning
• Composite Tool Cleaning
• Electric Motor
• Fire Restoration
• Food and Beverage
• Oil and Gas
• General Maintenance & Facilities
• Historical Restoration
• Medical Device Manufacturing
• Mold Remediation
• Power Generation
• Engineered Wood
Dry ice blasting increases efficiency, increases productivity, improves quality, and reduces waste. It is also safe, environmentally conscious and worker-friendly.
For example, take an application that took 8-10 hours, required disassembly, messy manual cleaning with solvents (requiring special handling and disposal), and then reassembly. Now imagine the same cleaning being done with dry ice blasting, with no disassembly/reassembly required and with a total process time of only 15 minutes (seriously). And with a better end cleaning result and no solvents to dispose of (or for workers to handle). It sounds too good to be true. But it is true.
Now obviously not every application is this dramatic, but many are equally impressive – too many to list in one sitting. Be that in the resulting quality, the reduced downtime, the increased productivity, the cost savings, the cleanup savings, etc.
But now that you have heard about it you really have no excuse to not evaluate dry ice blasting for yourself. Anything less would be an irresponsible business decision. And you’re smarter than that, or you wouldn’t be reading this.
It’s time to go green... and Clean WITH DRY ICE BLASTING
Dry ice blasting is a green technology that can be part of a lean manufacturing environment.
Dry ice blasting is good and clean business.
What is dry ice blasting:
Dry ice blasting is similar to sand blasting, plastic bead blasting, or soda blasting where a medium is accelerated in a pressurized air stream to impact a surface to be cleaned or prepared. But that's where the similarity ends.
* is a non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive cleaning method
* is environmentally-friendly and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media
* is clean and approved for use in the food industry
* allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly
* can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards
* can be used to remove production residues, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms
* can be as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling
• can be used for many general cleaning applications
ScrapeRite plastic razor blades are a safe and effective alternative to its steel counterpart, that can be used for scraping or peeling away unwanted stickers, residues or coatings.
These plastic blades are a must have for removing vinyl graphics and adhesive from your vehicle without scratching. Household repairs, automotive care, yacht maintenance, aviation, general industry and manufacturing are just few who benefit from ScrapeRite.